AUSTRALIANS AT WAR

AUSTRALIANS AT WAR
Now available. $20-00 including postage in Australia. Click on image above for details..... TELLING THE HISTORY OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY AS IT REALLY WAS.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

ISRAELIS OPENLY ADMIT THEY ARE NOW ONLY WAITING FOR AN EXCUSE TO INVADE THE GAZA!

The 'Haaretz' reports that the Israeli Defence Minister, Amir Peretz, has said that “…we will not allow the continuation of arming, in a way that the Gaza Strip will turn into the Second Lebanon.”

The report went on to say that: “The scenario for launching the operation was large-scale rocket fire on western- and northern-Negev communities and the abduction of soldiers.” Preparations for the invasion have been completed. The Jerusalem Post reported that: “At the end of last year, Chief of Staff Dan Halutz ordered that preparations be advanced for a possible action in the Gaza Strip that would use large numbers of ground forces. Infantry, armoured units, artillery and intelligence units underwent training, mainly at the Tzeelim base in the South, and the Southern Command headquarters held an exercise last week.”

Now all the Israelis need to do is wait for their ‘excuse’. Naturally, if they have to wait for too long, one couldn’t put it past them to fabricate some ‘false flag’ incident in order to meet their schedule.

No doubt the new IDF Chief of Staff, Gabi Ashkenazi, will be itching to prove himself in order to consolidate his new position.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe under the cover of the world's eyes being fixed on an American attack on Iran, Israel will launch this one..right up to the Syrian border, then, who knows?

Damian Lataan said...

Indeed, Anonymous.
Your comment came in just as I had posted my latest piece above. Follow the links in it to see how right I think you are.